Forensic Technology and EDiscovery
Daniel Boteanu, M.Sc., M.Eng.
Daniel has more then 10 years of experience in Forensic Technology and Information Security. He holds a Master of Engineering in Information Technology and a Master of Science in Computer Networks Security. He worked on corporate, civil and criminal cases, produced expert witness reports and was recognized as expert witness in court. Daniel applied for a patent of privacy-preserving controlled social engineering tests and is a frequent speaker at information security conferences. He organizes the Forensic Technology track at the nsec applied security competition.
- Forensic Technology:
- Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- SANS GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- SANS GIAC Certified Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
- EC Council Certified Hacking Forensic Examiner (CHFI)
- Information Security:
- (ISC)2 Certified Software Security Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- SANS GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN) (expired)
- IT Operations:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCST) – Exchange
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – Windows